golden raisins add a candy twist to sauteed spinach. a sprinkling of parmesan cheese and a hint of chicken broth deliver a pleasing balance to this candy and savory dish.
1. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2. 2 bunches fresh spinach, trimmed
3. 3 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
4. 1/4 cup golden raisins
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
6. freshly ground black pepper to taste
7. 2 teaspoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium warmth; add spinach and turn using tongs, until coated with oil. prepare dinner, at the same time as turning, till just wilted, approximately four minutes. upload chook broth, golden raisins, garlic powder, black pepper, and parmesan cheese. cook and stir spinach combination till cheese is melted and raisins are plump, 1 to two minutes.