1. 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
2. 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
3. 20 frozen shrimp, thawed
4. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:17 Minutes
1. vicinity spinach in a large bowl; sprinkle with garlic powder and toss. region shrimp in a bowl; sprinkle with black pepper and toss.
2. heat oil in a skillet over medium-excessive warmth. add shrimp; prepare dinner and stir until brilliant crimson at the outdoor and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes. add spinach, cook dinner and stir until just wilted, about 1 minute.