sausage, kale, and potatoes provide a creamy italian-stimulated soup a hearty, wealthy flavor.
1. 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
2. 4 cups half-and-half
3. 3 cups cubed potatoes
4. 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
5. 2 cups whole milk
6. 1 onion, chopped
7. 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
8. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
10. 2 cups torn kale leaves (bite-size pieces)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. warmness a massive soup pot over medium-high warmness. fall apart sausage into pot; cook and stir until browned, about 10 mins. drain and discard grease.
2. stir half-and-half of, potatoes, fowl broth, milk, onion, oregano, and purple pepper flakes into sausage, deliver to a boil, and reduce warmness to low. simmer till potatoes are smooth, approximately half-hour. season with black pepper; stir kale into soup. simmer till kale is gentle, 10 to fifteen more mins.