1. 2 tablespoons cornmeal
2. 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
3. 1 cup warm water
4. 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour, divided
5. 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
6. 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 2 tablespoons olive oil
9. 1/2 cup pizza sauce
10. 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
11. 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
12. 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
13. 8 ounces shredded Italian blend cheese
14. Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
15. Snipped fresh basil (optional)
16. Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 450 ranges f. cowl big baking sheets with reynolds wrap(r) heavy obligation foil. sprinkle with cornmeal.
2. stir yeast into 1 cup warm water and allow stand for 5 minutes or until puffy. in a massive bowl, integrate 1 1/4 cups complete-wheat flour, all-motive flour, sesame seeds and salt; add yeast mixture and olive oil. use a wooden spoon to stir dough collectively. flip dough out onto a lightly floured floor. knead in enough extra complete-wheat flour (1/four -half of cup) to make fairly stiff dough that is clean and elastic (three to four mins overall).
3. divide dough into eight identical quantities. cover and allow relaxation for 10 minutes. roll every portion of dough on a gently floured floor into a 6-inch circle. transfer to organized baking sheets. prick the crusts with a fork. do not allow upward thrust.
4. bake approximately 7 minutes or till light brown. in a small bowl, integrate pizza sauce and beaten crimson pepper. pinnacle each crust with pizza sauce, then with sausage and mushrooms. sprinkle with italian combo cheese. bake 5 mins greater or until cheese melts. if favored, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and/or clean basil.
5. to grill: line grill rack with reynolds wrap(r) heavy duty foil. preheat grill; reduce warmness to medium-warm. brush tops of dough circles with 1 tablespoon olive oil. location dough circles, oiled sides down, on foil-covered grill rack. cover and grill about 1 minute or till backside is browned and firm. switch dough circles to a clean surface, grilled aspect up. collect pizzas and go back to the foil-coated grill rack. cover and grill 2 to 3 mins or until backside is browned and cheese has melted, rearranging pizzas as important to guarantee even browning.