salmon topped with a selfmade orange-dijon cream sauce is a short and smooth meal for busy weeknights or a connoisseur dish for dinner events.
1. 3 cups heavy whipping cream
2. 1 cup milk
3. 1/4 cup water
4. 1/4 cup orange juice
5. 1 tablespoon butter
6. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
7. 1 tablespoon honey
8. 1/8 teaspoon salt
9. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
10. 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
11. 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. combine heavy cream, milk, water, orange juice, butter, mustard, honey, and salt in a pot; carry to a boil. reduce heat and simmer, stirring regularly, till sauce thickens, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. warmth olive oil in a large skillet over medium warmth; cook dinner salmon until fish flakes without problems with a fork, about 10 minutes per facet.
three. transfer salmon to a serving plate and pinnacle with sauce. squeeze lemon slices over salmon.