salmon fillets are simmered in a spicy tomato sauce with pink wine, herbs, and capers in this clean but fashionable oven-baked dinner for two.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
2. 1 large large onion, finely chopped
3. 1 (28 ounce) can diced San Marzano tomatoes
4. 1/4 cup dry red wine
5. 2 teaspoons dried oregano
6. 1 teaspoon dried basil
7. 1 teaspoon sea salt
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
10. 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
11. 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
12. 1 tablespoon capers
13. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:47 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 ranges f (190 tiers c). drizzle olive oil right into a baking dish; add onion.
2. bake within the preheated oven till onion is fragrant, about 7 minutes.
three. stir diced tomatoes, wine, oregano, basil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and purple pepper flakes into the baking dish.
four. bake in the preheated oven until tomato sauce is simmering, about 10 minutes.
5. season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. slide fillets into the sauce; pinnacle with capers.
6. bake inside the preheated oven until salmon flakes without problems with a fork, 15 to 20 mins. garnish with parsley.