1. 1 pound salmon fillets
2. 1 lemon
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
5. 1 onion, chopped
6. 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
7. 4 cloves garlic, minced
8. 2 tomatoes, skin removed and flesh chopped
9. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
10. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
11. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
12. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
13. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
14. 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
15. 1 pinch white sugar
16. 1 avocado, diced
17. 2 sheets phyllo dough
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:55 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. sprinkle salmon with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
2. warmness 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium warmness. upload onion and inexperienced bell pepper; cook until softened, approximately 5 minutes. upload garlic; stir. upload tomatoes; cook till softened, about five minutes. stir in parsley, tarragon, dill, cilantro, and mint. upload cayenne pepper and sugar; season with salt and pepper. stir in avocado.
3. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 stages c).
4. pour remaining 2 tablespoons oil right into a bowl. location 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a cutting board, brush with oil and cowl with a 2d sheet. region salmon on top of pastry, towards the lowest side. top with 1 to two spoonfuls of the tomato-herb sauce, spreading flippantly. roll the pastry over the salmon; seal edges. location on a baking sheet.
5. bake inside the preheated oven until golden, approximately forty five mins. reheat final sauce and serve with the salmon.