sweet potato noodles stand in for pasta in this quick and easy dish crowned with feta cheese and a flavorful saffron bolognese sauce.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
2. 1/2 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
3. 1/2 cup diced baby bella mushrooms
4. 1 (1.41 ounce) package sazon seasoning with saffron (such as Goya® Azafran)
5. 1/2 cup ground beef
6. 2 tablespoons tomato puree
7. 1 large sweet potato, peeled
8. 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
9. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. warmth 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small saucepan over medium warmth. add onion; cook and stir till slightly translucent, approximately 3 minutes. add mushrooms; cook until barely smooth, about three mins. stir in sazon seasoning. lessen heat to low and and simmer until flavors integrate, about 3 minutes.
2. stir floor pork into the saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring often, till crumbly and no longer crimson, about 5 minutes. add tomato puree; lessen warmness, cover, and simmer sauce, about 10 mins.
3. slice sweet potato into noodles the use of the skinny julienne blade on a mandoline.
four. fill a pot with water; add 1 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt. bring to a gentle boil. upload candy potato noodles and prepare dinner, 1 to two mins. remove from water and drain.
five. switch sweet potato noodles to serving plates. sprinkle feta cheese on pinnacle. cover with sauce. season with salt and black pepper.