1. 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
2. 3/4 cup rye flour
3. 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
4. 2 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
7. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
8. 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 450 degrees f (230 tiers c).
2. blend cheddar cheese, rye flour, walnuts, butter, salt, white pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper collectively in a bowl till dough kneads effortlessly. roll dough onto a flat work floor the use of a rolling pin until dough could be very thin. reduce dough into squares and area on baking sheet half-inch aside. puncture every cracker with a fork a few times.
3. place the baking sheet within the oven and decrease warmth to 400 levels f (2 hundred levels c). cook crackers until crisp, 15 to 18 mins. cool crackers on baking sheet, about 3 minutes.