1. 1 pound butternut squash, peeled and chopped
2. 1/4 cup olive oil
3. 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
4. 1 tablespoon olive oil
5. 1 small red onion, chopped
6. 3/4 cup dried cranberries
7. lemon, juiced
8. 3 tablespoons chile paste
9. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
10. 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
11. 1/2 teaspoon paprika
12. 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1.heat oven to 400 levels f (2 hundred stages c).
2. set up butternut squash into a unmarried layer onto a baking pan. drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on pinnacle. wrap each ear of corn in aluminum foil.
3. bake in the heated oven until squash is tender, about 15 minutes. preserve cooking corn till charred, about 15 mins more.
4. cut corn kernels off cob; place in a container with the butternut squash.
5. heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium heat. add pink onion; cook and stir until softened and translucent, about five minutes. upload cranberries; cook dinner and stir till smooth and barely plump, five to 7 minutes. switch onion and cranberries to the squash mixture.
6.mix the last 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, chile paste, garlic powder, vinegar, and paprika in a bowl. toss with the cranberry-squash mixture. mix cilantro into the salad.