1. 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen artichoke hearts, malted
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 2 teaspoons salt
4. 1 shallot, chopped
5. 3 tablespoons lime juice
6. 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
7. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil
10. 1/2 cup olive oil
11. 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
12. 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell pepper
13. 1/4 cup chopped sweet yellow onion
14. 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze (reduced balsamic vinegar)
15. 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c.
2.fry artichoke hearts with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl to coat; unfold onto a baking sheet. sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt over the artichoke hearts.
3. roast in preheated oven until they get a bit brown round the rims, 15 to 20 minutes.
4. even as the artichokes roast, whisk shallot, lime juice, vinegar, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper collectively in a bowl. upload basil; stir. slowly move 1/2 cup olive oil into the mixture at the same time as whisking.
5. transfer artichoke hearts to a serving dish. pour for 1/three of the dressing over the artichokes and toss gently to coat. add capers, bell pepper, and onion. pour greater dressing over the combination till the whole thing is covered, however no longer swimming in liquid. pinnacle with balsamic glaze and shaved parmesan cheese.