1. 1/4 cup pine nuts
2. 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
3. 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4. kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
5. 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
6. 1 clove garlic, grated
7. 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
8. 1 tablespoon water, or more as needed
9. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
10. 2 cups watercress
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:48 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 8 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (one hundred seventy five stages c). unfold pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. toast pine nuts within the preheated oven, tossing sometimes, till golden brown, eight to ten mins. let cool.
3. growth oven temperature to 450 degrees f (230 levels c). toss carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil on a separate rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
4. roast carrots within the preheated oven, tossing now and again, till softened and browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. heat 1 tablespoon oil in a massive ovenproof skillet over medium-excessive heat. season beef tenderloin with salt and pepper; prepare dinner in the hot oil, turning every now and then, till golden brown, 10 to fifteen mins.
6. switch skillet to the oven; roast pork till an on the spot-examine thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 ranges f (seventy one stages c), approximately 15 minutes.
7. integrate pine nuts, remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, and garlic in a food processor; process into a coarse paste. upload 1/4 of the carrots, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, and crimson pepper flakes. system, including more water as wished, into a rough puree. season with salt and pepper.
8. toss remaining carrots, ultimate 1 tablespoon vinegar, and watercress in a massive bowl. season with salt and pepper.
9. slice beef and pinnacle with carrot puree; serve with salad.