1. 3 cups white sugar, divided
2. 10 eggs
3. 1 cup vegetable oil
4. 4 teaspoons vanilla sugar
5. 1 cup boiling water
6. 1 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
7. 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
8. 2 teaspoons baking powder
9. 1 teaspoon rum extract
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 25 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (a hundred seventy five degrees c). line a 10×16-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. integrate 1 cup white sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla sugar within the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. beat until clean and creamy.
3. integrate final 2 cups white sugar, boiling water, and cocoa powder in a separate bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. stir cocoa mixture into beaten eggs. add flour, baking powder, and rum extract steadily, beating until fully combined. pour batter into the organized pan.
5. bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 mins.