this quick and easy pumpkin-apple butter will have your kitchen smelling like autumn; this all-herbal sauce is ideal round thanksgiving.
1. 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
2. 1 cup apple cider
3. 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
4. 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
5. 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
6. 1/4 cup honey
7. 2 tablespoons stevia-sugar blend for baking (such as Truvia® Baking Blend)
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. combine pumpkin, cider, apple, applesauce, and pumpkin pie spice in a skillet over medium-low heat. cook, stirring frequently, until pumpkin-apple butter is thickened, 10 to twelve minutes. add honey and stevia-sugar combination.
2. fill blender midway with pumpkin-apple butter. cover and hold lid down with a potholder; pulse a few times before leaving directly to mixture. pour into a lidded container. repeat with closing pumpkin-apple butter.