1. 1/2 cup Thai glutinous rice
2. 1 1/3 cups coconut milk
3. 1/3 cup dates, pitted and chopped
4. 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
5. 1 teaspoon cornstarch
6. 2 ripe mangoes, sliced
7. 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:28 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 43 Minutes
1. vicinity glutinous rice in a large field and cowl with numerous inches of cool water. allow soak, for 1 hour. drain and rinse very well.
2. cook dinner rice in a steamer over medium-low heat for 20 mins.
three. combine coconut milk, dates, and himalayan salt in a excessive-speed blender; combination till completely clean. pour 2/3 of the coconut aggregate right into a bowl; reserve.
4.pour remaining 1/three of the coconut mixture right into a saucepan over low heat. sift in cornstarch. prepare dinner, stirring continuously, till thickened right into a sauce, three to 5 mins.
5. place rice in a massive pot over low warmth; stir in reserved coconut combination. cook, stirring gently, until liquid is absorbed, 5 to ten minutes.
6. switch rice to a serving dish. arrange mango slices round rice. pour sauce over rice; garnish with sesame seeds.