chopped red peppers, onion, and garlic are sauteed in butter, simmered in bird broth, pureed, strained and reheated with heavy cream to create this flavorful soup.
1. 2 tablespoons butter
2. 4 red bell peppers, chopped
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 4 cloves garlic, minced
5. 24 fluid ounces chicken broth
6. 1/2 cup heavy cream
7. 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. area the purple bell pepper, onion and garlic inside the saucepan and saute for five to ten mins, or till tender.
2. pour inside the chicken broth, stirring well, lessen heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. switch to a blender and puree until easy.
3. run the soup thru a strainer and go back the liquid to the saucepan over medium low warmth. stir inside the heavy cream and the floor black pepper and permit to heat through, approximately five to 10 mins.