1. 2 pounds beets, peeled and cut into chunks
2. 4 cloves cloves garlic, peeled
3. 6 peppercorns
4. 2 bay leaves
6. 3 cups water, boiled and cooled
7. 1 tablespoon salt
Prep:30 Minutes, Ready In:9 d 30 Minutes
1. distribute beet chunks between two jars with lids. upload 2 cloves garlic, three peppercorns, and 1 bay leaf to each jar.
2. integrate water and salt in a bowl to make the brine; stir till salt is absolutely dissolved. pour enough brine into the jars to absolutely cowl the beets.
3. screw on lids and permit jars sit at room temperature till foam starts to seem on pinnacle, about 1 week. switch jars to a cool area (50 tiers f, 10 levels c) for 2 to three days after foam seems. save inside the fridge.