1. 1/4 cup white sugar, divided
2. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
3. 1 teaspoon water
4. 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
5. 3 eggs, separated
6. 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers
7. 2 cups crushed ripe raspberries
8. 20 fresh raspberries
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. integrate 1 tablespoon sugar, lemon juice, and water in a bowl.
2. integrate mascarpone, egg yolks, and three tablespoons sugar in a massive bowl; beat with an electric powered mixer until easy and creamy.
3. beat egg whites in a tumbler, steel, or ceramic bowl till till stiff peaks form. carry your beater or whisk directly up: the egg whites will shape sharp peaks. carefully fold under mascarpone cream.
four. dip 2/3 of the ladyfingers in the lemon juice mixture. layer the ladyfingers dipped aspect up and dry side down in a rectangular serving dish. add a layer of half of of the crushed raspberries, accompanied via half the mascarpone cream. upload some other layer of soaked ladyfingers, followed with the aid of raspberries and the rest of the mascarpone. garnish with complete raspberries.