this cream cheese frosting with butter and raspberry jam is to die for on chocolate cupcakes, and smooth to make with best 5 ingredients.
1. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2. 1/4 cup butter, softened
3. 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
5. 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry jam
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. beat cream cheese and butter in a bowl with an electric powered mixer until clean. upload confectioners' sugar and raspberry extract; beat until smooth. fold in raspberry jam.