1. 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
2. 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
3. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4. 1/2 large chopped onion,
5. 3 cloves thinly sliced garlic,
6. 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
7. 3 tablespoons annatto paste
8. 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
9. 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
10. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
11. 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
12. 1 dried chipotle chile pepper
13. kosher salt, to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1.heat oven to 175 degree.
2. cowl quinoa with vegetable broth in an oven-evidence saucepan. bring to a boil. cowl the saucepan with aluminum foil.
3. bake in heated oven until quinoa is dry and fluffy, for 15 minutes. maintain covered.
4. heat a pan over medium heat. pour in vegetable oil. cook dinner and stir onion and garlic till smooth,for five minutes. stir in tomatoes, annatto paste, vinegar, paprika, oregano, cumin, and chipotle pepper. cook till aggregate is thick and stew-like, 10 to fifteen minutes.
5. stir the mixture with the baked quinoa. let cool,for 10 mins. season with salt.