1. 1/2 pound/250 gram ground beef
2. 1 pinch ground cardamom
3. 1 pinch dried basil
4. salt and ground black pepper to taste
5. 1 large parsnip, peeled and cut into chunks
6. 1/2 cup frozen corn
7. 1/2 cup frozen peas
8. 4 cups boiling water, or as needed to cover
9. 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. mix ground pork with cardamom, basil, salt, and pepper.
2. heat a pan over medium-high heat. cook and stir pork in hot pan till absolutely browned, for 7 mins.
3. mix corn and peas in a bowl. pour sufficient boiling water over the corn and peas to cowl completely; soak till heated via, 5 to 10 minutes.
4.boil water in a pan. cook parsnip in boiling water until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and switch parsnip to a bowl. pour butter over parsnip and mash with a fork.
5. divide red meat, peas and corn combination, and mashed parsnips between plates.