1. 1 cup uncooked quinoa
2. 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
3. 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
4. 1/4 cup water
5. 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
6. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Cut Green Beans or Sweet Peas, well drained
7. 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® Sliced Carrots, well drained
8. Lime wedges
9. Topping Options:
10. Cilantro or basil
11. Chopped peanuts
12. Chopped green onions
13. Sriracha chile sauce
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. rinse quinoa and integrate with garbanzo beans, coconut milk, water and curry paste in a medium saucepan; stir properly. carry to a boil over high heat. reduce heat to low; cover and cook 20 mins.
2. uncover and pinnacle quinoa with inexperienced beans and carrots (do no longer stir). cowl and let stand five to ten mins until most of liquid is absorbed.
3. stir lightly and serve with lime juice and preference of toppings. or, component evenly into four microwaveable storage containers and refrigerate. reheat in microwave, loosely covered for 2 mins or until warm. top as preferred.