smoked cheese, damaged pasta, and immediate rice make this quick and clean pilaf a unique, flavorful aspect for any meat or vegetable dish.
1. 3 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1/2 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta, broken into 1-inch pieces
3. 1 1/2 cups instant rice
4. 1 cup milk
5. 3/4 cup water
6. 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
7. 2 teaspoons chopped onion
8. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
9. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
10. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 1 teaspoon dried parsley
12. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
13. 3 slices shredded smoked Gouda cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. warmth olive oil in a saucepan over medium warmness. upload pasta; cook dinner and stir until calmly-browned, approximately three minutes.
2. stir in rice, milk, water, bouillon, onion, italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and parsley. reduce heat to low and cook till rice is tender, 6 to eight mins. add parmesan cheese and gouda cheese; cover and cook till cheeses are melted, about 2 minutes extra.