the best ever clam chowder you’ve got ever tasted, and it is simple and rapid. you’ll bypass this alongside for your family and pals. if you like more clams you may continually add extra. occasionally i can additionally cube potatoes and throw them in.
1. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
2. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
3. 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
4. 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
5. 1 quart half-and-half cream
6. 1 pint heavy whipping cream
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:8 Hours, Ready In:8 Hours 10 Minutes
1. blend cream of celery soup, cream of potato soup, clam chowder, 1 can undrained clams, 1 can tired clams, 1/2-and-half cream, and whipping cream into a gradual cooker.
2. cover, and prepare dinner on low for 6 to eight hours.