1. 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
2. 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
3. 1 teaspoon garlic granules, or to taste
4. 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
5. 1 pinch dried oregano, or to taste
6. 1 pinch ground cumin, or to taste
7. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes for chili
8. 1 large onion, cut in strips
9. 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips, or to taste
10. 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips, or to taste
11. 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
12. 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 ranges f (200 levels c).
2. drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the lowest of a 10×14 glass dish. upload fowl strips.
3. integrate last 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic granules, chili powder, oregano, and cumin in a small bowl. rub aggregate over the fowl. add tomatoes, onion, inexperienced bell pepper, pink bell pepper, and green chiles. mix thoroughly. sprinkle with pro salt.
4. bake inside the preheated oven, exposed, till chook is now not crimson within the middle and the juices run clear, about half-hour. an immediately-read thermometer inserted into the middle have to examine at least one hundred sixty five tiers f (seventy four tiers c).