2. 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
3. 6 tablespoons butter, melted
4. Latte Layer:
5. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
6. 1 egg, lightly beaten
7. 1/4 cup white sugar
8. 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder
9. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
10. Pumpkin Layer:
11. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
12. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
13. 1 egg, lightly beaten
14. 1/4 cup white sugar
15. 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
16. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
17. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (a hundred seventy five stages c). line an eight-inch baking pan with parchment paper, ensuring there may be an overhang on both facets.
2. mix graham crackers and butter collectively in a bowl. press over the bottom of the lined baking pan to make a crust.
3. beat 8 oz. cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until easy and creamy. upload 1 egg, 1/four cup sugar, coffee powder, and half teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until mixed and clean. pour latte layer over the graham cracker crust and smooth with a spatula. smooth beaters.
four. beat 8 ounces cream cheese in any other bowl till clean and creamy. add pumpkin, 1 egg, 1/four cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice, half of teaspoon vanilla extract, and cinnamon; beat till mixed and easy. pour over the graham cracker crust and level with a spatula. pour pumpkin layer over the latte layer and clean with a spatula.
5. bake inside the preheated oven till middle is simply set, 40 to 45 mins. cool for approximately 30 minutes. cover loosely with aluminum foil. refrigerate till company, 3 to 4 hours.
6. carry bars out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. reduce into bars using a hot, moist knife.