1. 1 cup flour
2. 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
3. 1/4 teaspoon salt
4. 2 eggs
5. 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
6. 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
7. 1 cup butter
8. 3/4 cup white sugar
9. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
10. 1/4 cup milk
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:44 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 stages f. grease and flour an eight-inch spherical cake pan.
2. put flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
3. heat a pan over medium heat. add pumpkin seeds and prepare dinner, stirring regularly, till gently brown and toasted, for 5 mins. pour right into a meals processor. blend the toasted pumpkin seeds within the food processor until sand-like in texture. add to the flour mixture.
4. place ground flax seeds inside the same pan. cook and stir till toasted, for 4 mins. mix into the flour mixture till nicely combined.
5. blend butter and sugar together in a bowl . add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla extract, blending till nicely combined.add the flour-seed combination in batches, alternating with milk, beating batter in brief after each addition until batter is completely blended. pour batter into the organized pan.
6. bake in the heated oven till a toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out easy,for 40 mins.