1. 18 (2 inch) unbaked tart shells
2. 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
3. 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping, thawed
4. 2 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
5. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 pinch ground cloves
7. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
8. 1 cup frozen mixed berries
9. 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
10. 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 50 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c. set up tart shells on a baking sheet.
2. blend pumpkin puree, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, cloves, and nutmeg in a bowl;
3. spoon 2/3 of the pumpkin filling into the tart shells. refrigerate closing pumpkin filling.
4. bake within the heated oven until filling begins to puff out and sag into the shell, for 35 mins. allow cool till set, about 1 hour.
5. place a dab of cold filling in the center of each cooled tart shell. top each tart with a few mixed berries, whipped cream, and a sprint of cinnamon.