1. 18 (2 inch) unbaked tart shells
2. 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
3. 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
4. 2 tablespoons white sugar, or more to taste
5. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1 pinch ground cloves
7. 1 pinch ground nutmeg
8. 1 cup frozen mixed berries
9. 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
10. 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). set up tart shells on a baking sheet.
2. combine pumpkin puree, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, cloves, and nutmeg in a large bowl; mix properly by hand for 1 minute.
3. spoon 2/3 of the pumpkin filling into the tart shells. refrigerate closing pumpkin filling.
4. bake within the preheated oven until filling begins to puff out and sag into the shell, 30 to 35 mins. allow cool till set, about 1 hour.
5. place a dab of cold filling in the center of each cooled tart shell. top each tart with a few mixed berries, whipped cream, and a sprint of cinnamon.