ground beef and kidney beans are joined by using pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in this fall twist on chili!
1. 2 pounds ground beef
2. 1 large onion, diced
3. 1 green bell pepper, diced
4. 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
5. 1 (46 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
6. 1 (28 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
7. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
8. 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
9. 1 tablespoon chili powder
10. 1/4 cup white sugar
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. in a massive pot over medium heat, cook pork till brown; drain. stir in onion and bell pepper and prepare dinner 5 minutes. stir in beans, tomato juice, diced tomatoes and pumpkin puree. season with pumpkin pie spice, chili powder and sugar. simmer 1 hour.