1. 1 1/3 cups quick-cooking oats
2. 1/3 cup brown sugar
3. 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4. 1/3 cup butter
5. 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
6. 2/3 cup brown sugar
7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
8. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
10. 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
11. 5 egg yolks, beaten
12. 3/4 cup milk
13. 1 cup pumpkin puree
14. 3 egg whites
15. 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
16. 1/3 cup white sugar
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 30 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c. in a big bowl, combine oats, 1/3 cup brown sugar, three/four teaspoon cinnamon and butter. press into 9 inch pie plate. place eight inch pie plate on pinnacle and bake eight minutes. do away with pinnacle plate and set apart to chill.
2.in a saucepan, combine gelatin, 2/three cup brown sugar, salt, half of teaspoon cinnamon, ginger and mace. stir in egg yolks and milk. carry to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. cast off from heat and stir in pumpkin puree. relax until company.
3. in a big glass or metal blending bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. progressively add cream of tartar and 1/three cup white sugar, continuing to overcome till stiff peaks form. fold into pumpkin mixture. pour filling into pie crust. kick back in fridge till geared up to serve.