a strain cooker makes quick paintings of this for succulent red meat steaks topped with a root vegetable gravy ideal for a weeknight meal.
1. 1 pound pork loin, sliced into 4 steaks
2. 3 tablespoons cornstarch
3. 1/4 teaspoon salt
4. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil
6. 7 fluid ounces white wine
7. 2 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
8. 1 small celeriac (celery root), peeled and cut into chunks
9. 1 parsley root, peeled and cut into chunks
10. 4 pitted prunes
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1. flatten pork steaks gently with a meat mallet.
2. integrate cornstarch, salt, and ground black pepper in a shallow bowl. dredge each aspects of each red meat steak in the cornstarch combination.
three. heat olive oil in a strain cooker over medium warmth. prepare dinner pork steaks in warm oil till browned, 2 to a few minutes per facet. upload wine, carrots, celery root, parsley root, and prunes to the pressure cooker. cowl and prepare dinner at high pressure in step with producer's instructions, about eight minutes. put off from heat and launch pressure through natural launch technique.
4. open the pressure cooker carefully. switch carrots, celery root, parsley root, prunes, and cooking liquid to a blender. cover and maintain lid down; blend to the consistency of a thick gravy, 1 to two mins. pour over beef steaks.