mashed potato sweetened with confectioners' sugar and flaked coconut makes for a completely unique old style fudge with a completely creamy texture.
1. 1 potato
2. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3. 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
4. 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
5. cooking spray
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. place potato in a massive pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. lessen warmness to medium-low and simmer until tender, approximately 15 minutes. drain. cool potato till effortlessly dealt with, about 5 minutes.
2. peel potato and mash into a bowl. stir in vanilla extract. stir in confectioners' sugar until mixture is clean and company. fold in coconut.
3. grease a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray. unfold potato aggregate in the pan. refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. reduce into squares.