1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 3 portobello mushrooms, cut into strips
3. 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Merlot wine
4. 4 cooked chicken breast halves
5. 4 slices provolone cheese
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1.heat oven to(175 degrees c).
2. heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. cook and stir mushrooms in hot oil till warmed, 2 to three mins. pour wine over the mushrooms, carry to a simmer, and prepare dinner till the wine turns into thick and the mushrooms soft, for 35 minutes.
3. arrange hen on a serving platter; top each with a slice of provolone cheese. pour mushroom and merlot sauce over the chook.