bitter melon is full of pro pork and simmered in a black bean sauce on this chinese language dish high-quality served with rice.
1. 2 tablespoons chopped dried shrimp
3. 1 tablespoon cornstarch, or more as needed
4. 1 tablespoon water
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
6. 1 1/2 teaspoons light soy sauce
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 12 ounces ground pork
9. 1 teaspoon peanut oil (groundnut oil)
10. salt as needed
11. 2 bitter melon, cut into thick rings and cores removed
12. cornstarch as needed
13. 1 tablespoon peanut oil (groundnut oil)
15. 1/2 cup water
16. 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
17. 1 teaspoon white sugar
18. 1 tablespoon peanut oil (groundnut oil)
19. 3 tablespoons black bean-garlic sauce
20. 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
21. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
22. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
23. 1 tablespoon water
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. location shrimp in a bowl and pour in sufficient water to cover; set aside until shrimp are rehydrated, approximately 10 mins. drain.
2. blend 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water together in a bowl until a smooth paste forms. blend sugar, soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon salt into cornstarch paste till marinade is properly blended. stir red meat into marinade transferring the spoon in one path.
three. heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a huge skillet over high warmth; fry shrimp till fragrant, 2 to three minutes. upload shrimp to pork aggregate, stirring in 1 direction till it reaches a paste-like consistency.
4. sprinkle salt over sour melon and allow sit for 5 mins.
5. carry a pot of water to a boil; upload sour melon and prepare dinner for 3 minutes. drain properly.
6. stuff every bitter melon slice with red meat mixture and sprinkle cornstarch flippantly over every.
7. warmness peanut oil in a massive skillet over high heat. reduce heat to medium and fry crammed bitter melon till brown, three to 5 mins per side. transfer bitter melon to a serving plate.
8. blend half cup water, oyster sauce, and 1 teaspoon sugar together in a bowl until oyster sauce mixture is clean.
nine. heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil within the equal skillet over excessive warmth. cook and stir black bean-garlic sauce, purple pepper, and garlic until aromatic, 3 to four mins. add oyster sauce aggregate and stir till heated via, 1 to 2 mins. reduce heat to medium; upload filled sour melons and simmer, five to six mins.
10. mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water together in a small bowl until a easy paste paperwork; stir into skillet till sauce is thickened, 1 to two mins.