1. 2 large eggplants
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 egg
4. 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
5. 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, plus more for rolling
6. 1 teaspoon mint, thinly sliced, or more to taste
7. salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 25 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five tiers c).
2. wrap each eggplant in foil and region on a baking tray. bake until skin can effortlessly be pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. slice each eggplant in half of, discard seeds, and scoop out gentle flesh; region flesh in a colander.
3. region colander on a plate; cowl eggplant with foil and set a heavy item, like a plate with a few cans, on top of the plate to squeeze out any excess liquid. permit stand for approximately 20 minutes, then chop the flesh, squeezing out greater water as you figure.
4. growth oven temperature to four hundred ranges f (200 degrees c). grease baking sheet with olive oil.
5. integrate chopped eggplant, egg, grated parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, mint, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix properly.
6. scoop up a small amount of eggplant combination and roll right into a ball between your hands. roll in breadcrumbs and vicinity at the prepared baking sheet. keep making balls and rolling them in breadcrumbs until mixture has been used up.
7. bake inside the preheated oven for forty mins until golden brown, carefully turning balls after 20 minutes.