1. 2 large eggplants
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 egg
4. 3 tablespoons mashed Parmesan cheese
5. 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, plus more for rolling
6. 1 teaspoon chopped mint
7. salt and pepper
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 25 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 45 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree.
2. wrap each eggplant in foil and place on a baking tray. bake until skin can effortlessly be pierced with a fork, for 45 minutes. slice each eggplant in half of,remove seeds, and scoop out gentle flesh; region flesh in a colander.
3. region colander on a plate; cowl eggplant with foil and set a heavy item, like a plate with a few cans, on top of the plate to squeeze out any excess liquid. permit stand for approximately 20 minutes, then chop the flesh, squeezing out greater water as you figure.
4. growth oven temperature to 200 degrees. grease baking sheet with olive oil.
5.combine chopped eggplant, egg, mashed parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, mint, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix properly.
6. scoop up a small amount of eggplant combination and roll right into a ball between your hands. roll in breadcrumbs and place at the prepared baking sheet. keep making balls and rolling them in breadcrumbs until mixture has been used up.
7. bake inside the heated oven for 40 mins until golden brown, carefully turning balls after 20 minutes.