1. 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
2. 1 quart water
3. 1 cup polenta
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 4 tablespoons butter, divided
6. 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
7. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:36 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1. brush the bottom of a stovetop pressure cooker with olive oil. pour in water. warmness until bubbles start to appear on the edges of the cooker, three to 5 mins. sprinkle in polenta a bit at a time, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon. upload salt.
2. increase heat to excessive and seal cooker. prepare dinner till steam starts to break out. reduce warmness to low; prepare dinner for 18 minutes.
3. preheat oven to four hundred degrees f (200 degrees c). grease a baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
four. launch stress from the cooker in keeping with producer’s instructions. region cooker on a moist material and get rid of lid gently. permit stand, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
five. stir the polenta; unfold half into the greased baking dish. sprinkle half the gorgonzola cheese and half the parmesan cheese on top. dot with a number of the butter. repeat with remaining polenta, cheeses, and butter.
6. bake within the preheated oven until cheeses are melted, approximately 10 mins. broil till pinnacle is golden, about five mins. permit cool for 10 minutes earlier than serving.