flour tortillas are packed with pineapple, bitter cream and cheddar cheese, then smothered in enchilada sauce and greater cheese.
1. 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
2. 1/4 cup sour cream
3. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
4. 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
5. 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 ranges f (one hundred ninety tiers c).
2. in a medium bowl combine pineapple, bitter cream and 1 cup cheese.
three. pour 1/four cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a nine x thirteen inch baking dish.
4. fill tortillas with pineapple aggregate, roll and region in baking dish. pour on last enchilada sauce and sprinkle with ultimate cheese.
five. bake, protected, in preheated oven for half-hour.