1. 1 (9 inch) refrigerated unbaked pie crust
2. 1/2 cup almond paste, or more to taste
3. 1 egg
4. 1 dash salt
5. 3 pears, thinly sliced, or more to taste
6. 1 tablespoon lemon juice
7. 1 (3 ounce) package sliced almonds
8. 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:34 Minutes, Ready In:54 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (175 levels c). roll out pie crust onto a baking sheet.
2. whisk almond paste, egg, and salt collectively in a bowl till mixed. unfold over pie crust, leaving area on the fringe to fold crust.
three. mix pears and lemon juice in a bowl. arrange in a decorative pattern on top of almond combination. fold outer edges of crust over pears.
4. bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, 30 to 50 minutes.
5. region almonds in a skillet over medium heat; prepare dinner and stir till toasted, about 3 minutes. upload preserves; cook dinner and stir till saucy, 1 to two minutes. pour over the tart.