2. cooking spray
3. 2 1/2 cups white sugar
4. 1 cup butter, melted
5. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
6. 4 eggs
7. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
8. 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. Cookie Dough:
11. 1/4 cup milk
12. 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
13. 1/2 cup butter, softened
14. 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
15. 1/2 cup white sugar
16. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
17. 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
18. 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
19. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
20. 1/4 teaspoon salt
22. 3/4 cup chocolate chips, melted (optional)
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 10 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (one hundred seventy five stages c). lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. integrate 2 1/2 cups white sugar, 1 cup melted butter, and vanilla extract in a huge bowl. beat in eggs one at a time with an electric mixer, mixing properly after every addition till very well combined.
3. sift 1 half of cups flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a bowl. stir flour aggregate gradually into butter aggregate until mixed. spread batter lightly into the prepared baking dish.
4. bake in the preheated oven till an inserted toothpick comes out smooth, 35 to forty minutes.
5. integrate milk and vinegar in a large bowl and permit stand for five mins till milk sours. add half of cup butter, peanut butter, half of cup white sugar, and brown sugar; stir till combination is easy and fully mixed.
6. sift 1 1/four cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. blend into peanut butter mixture until well mixed.
7. spread peanut butter combination over heat truffles. drizzle melted chocolate chips on pinnacle. refrigerate for 1 to two hours earlier than cutting into squares.