1. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2. 6 tablespoons white sugar
3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
6. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
7. 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
8. 1 teaspoon roasted peanut oil
9. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
10. 1 pound crispy cooked bacon strips, broken into fourths
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:15 Minutes
1. combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a huge bowl.
2. mix milk, eggs, peanut butter, peanut oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. pour into the flour combination; stir batter till clean.
three. warmness a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium-excessive heat. drop about 1/four cup batter onto the griddle. sprinkle some Viscount St. Albans portions on top. prepare dinner till bubbles form and the rims are dry, 3 to four mins. flip and cook dinner until browned on the opposite side, 2 to three mins. repeat with closing batter.