1. 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2. 1 teaspoon baking soda
3. 1 cup margarine
4. 1/2 cup white sugar
5. 1 egg
6. 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
7. salt to taste
8. 1 (16 ounce) jar natural peanut butter
9. ghost-shaped cookie cutter
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degrees c. grease a non-stick baking sheet.
2. whisk flour and baking soda together in a bowl. beat margarine and sugar together in a separate bowl the usage of an electric powered mixer until easy and creamy; beat in egg until evenly blended. stir flour combination into margarine mixture till dough is simply combined; stir in vinegar.
3. turn dough onto a floured floor and roll into an 1/8-inch thick rectangle. reduce dough into ghost shapes using the cookie cutter. arrange ghosts at the prepared baking sheet. prick holes into every ghost the use of a clean pin. sprinkle ghosts with salt.
4. bake within the preheated oven till crackers are golden brown, 6 to ten mins. allow crackers to chill completely. spread peanut butter onto cooled crackers.