have you found your self chasing after the appropriate gluten-free pizza crust? this simple, no-rise may be what you've been watching for.
1. 2 cups warm milk
2. 2 teaspoons white sugar
3. 1 (.25 ounce) package quick-rise yeast
4. 3 1/2 cups rice flour
5. 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
6. 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
7. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
8. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
9. 3 teaspoons white vinegar
10. 4 teaspoons canola oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred stages f (200 levels c). grease 2 pizza pans or baking sheets well.
2. whisk milk, sugar, and yeast together in a bowl. set aside until foamy, about five minutes.
3. sift rice flour, cornstarch, xanthan gum, garlic powder, and oregano collectively in a large bowl.
four. mix vinegar and oil collectively in a bowl. whisk into the milk-yeast combination, then pour the liquid into the flour. knead till the dough comes collectively.
five. cut up the dough in half of. spread the dough thinly over the prepared pans the use of your hands and fists.
6. bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven till golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.