1. 1 pound lean ground beef
2. 1 cup tomato sauce
3. 1/3 cup sofrito
4. 8 green olives, finely chopped
5. 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
6. 1 teaspoon salt, divided
7. 1/4 cup recao
8. 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
9. cooking spray
10. 3/4 cup vegetable oil
11. 6 large ripe plantains – peeled, halved, and each half cut lengthwise into 4 slices
12. 5 large eggs
13. 1 (9 ounce) package frozen French cut green beans, thawed and drained
14. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:56 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 21 Minutes
1. warmth a massive skillet over medium warmth. upload ground red meat; prepare dinner and stir until browned at the out of doors and no longer crimson in the center, about 10 minutes. take away meat from pan; drain fats.
2. location tomato sauce, sofrito, inexperienced olives, garlic, half of teaspoon salt, recao, and oregano inside the skillet. prepare dinner and stir over medium-low heat for five mins. go back floor red meat to skillet; lessen to a simmer. prepare dinner, exposed and stirring on occasion, for 15 mins extra.
3. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 ranges c). spray an 8×8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
4. pour oil into a big skillet over medium-excessive warmness to 350 stages f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). fry plantain slices until golden, 3 to 5 minutes in keeping with side. drain on paper towels.
5. beat eggs thoroughly in a bowl; upload half teaspoon salt.
6. line the bottom of the baking pan with half of the plantains, overlapping as wished. layer ground red meat aggregate, green beans, and remaining plantains; pour eggs on pinnacle. top with mozzarella cheese.
7. bake within the preheated oven till eggs are set and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 mins.