1. 8 ears sweet white corn
2. 1 3/4 cups softened butter, plus more for baking dish
3. 5 eggs
4. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
5. 1/2 cup milk
6. 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus additional for dusting
7. 1 tablespoon baking powder
8. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 stages f (175 levels c). grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan. chill in freezer.
2. reduce kernels from ears of corn with a sharp knife.blend butter in a bowl till clean and creamy.
3.mix eggs, condensed milk, whole milk, and corn kernels in a blender; combination until smooth. transfer egg aggregate to a bowl with butter and blend properly.
4. sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt right into a bowl. upload egg mixture and blend nicely to mix.
5. cast off cake pan from freezer. grease and flour again. pour batter into organized pan.
6. bake inside the heated oven till cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out clean,for 45 mins. cool inside the pan for 15 minutes, then dispose of from tin and funky on a cord rack.