this mackerel spread with tough-boiled eggs is a quick and smooth preference for a polish-inspired birthday party dip or appetizer.
1. 6 ounces canned mackerel fillets in oil
2. 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (optional)
5. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or to taste (optional)
6. 1 pinch ground black pepper
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. drain mackerel and place in a massive bowl. upload eggs, onion, mayonnaise, parsley, and black pepper; blend well to mix.