1. 1 pound/500 gram fettuccini pasta
2. 1 cup melted butter
3. 16 ounces soft fontina cheese
4. 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
5. salt and ground black pepper
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground dried sage
7. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
8. 2 cooked and shredded South African lobster tails
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:13 Minutes, Ready In:53 Minutes
1. mash fontina cheese in a meals processor.
2. fill a big pot with lightly salted water and convey to a rolling boil.cook fettuccine at a boil till tender yet company to the chew for 8 minutes. drain.
3. stir butter into the pasta until thoroughly lined. add fontina cheese 1 handful at a time, allowing it to melt between handfuls. stir in heavy cream step by step till desired creaminess is accomplished. season with salt, pepper, sage, and cayenne pepper. top pasta with lobster.