floor beef, beef broth, masses of garlic, tomatoes, ditalini pasta and kidney beans are seasoned with thyme, basil, oregano and parsley in this traditional soup.
1. 3 pounds lean ground beef
2. 1/2 cup olive oil
3. 4 cups chopped onion
4. 2 cups chopped celery
5. 2 (4.5 ounce) jars bottled minced garlic
6. 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
7. 8 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
8. 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
9. 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
10. 2 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
12. 2 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
13. 2 tablespoons dried parsley
14. 2 cups ditalini pasta
15. 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Prep:1 Hours, Cook:2 Hours, Ready In:3 Hours
1. in a massive pot over medium warmness, cook pork until not pink. drain and set apart.
2. inside the equal pot, heat the olive oil. prepare dinner onion, celery, garlic and black pepper until greens are tender, 10 minutes. stir in red meat broth, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste. season with thyme, basil, oregano and parsley. cowl, lessen heat and simmer 1 hour. (at this factor, you can positioned the pot on a again burner to keep warm and hold with the subsequent steps approximately 1 hour prior to serving, in case you desire.)
three. stir inside the beef and simmer 15 mins. stir within the pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. stir within the beans and warmth through, 10 to 15 mins.