1. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
2. 1 cup margarine
3. 2 eggs
4. 1 1/2 cups matzo cake meal
5. 1 tablespoon orange juice
6. 1 teaspoon potato starch
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 8 ounces chocolate chips
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:36 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five ranges c). grease 2 baking sheets.
2. beat sugar and margarine together in a huge bowl with an electric mixer till mild and fluffy. beat eggs into the margarine combination. add matzo cake meal, orange juice, potato starch, and salt; blend until clean dough paperwork. stir in chocolate chips. drop teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
3. bake in the preheated oven till edges are mild brown, 20 to twenty-five minutes. cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute earlier than casting off to a wire rack to chill absolutely.