1. 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
2. 1/2 white onion, diced
3. 3 cloves garlic, diced, or more to taste
4. 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
5. 1/4 cup dry white wine, or more as needed
6. 1 (8 ounce) fillet striped bass
7. ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:14 Minutes, Ready In:24 Minutes
1. warmness olive oil in a solid iron skillet over medium-low warmth. upload onion and garlic; prepare dinner and stir until barely browned, approximately 5 mins. boom heat to medium and upload parsley; cook for 1 minute.
2. pour in enough white wine to cover the lowest of the skillet. unfold onion mixture to the edges of the skillet in a circle. season both facets of the striped bass with black pepper. region within the center of the the skillet; push onion aggregate up in opposition to the perimeters. prepare dinner till slightly browned and company, about 4 minutes consistent with side.