1. 2 cups panko bread crumbs
2. 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
3. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
4. salt and ground black pepper to taste
5. 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into tender-size pieces
6. 1 1/2 cups Buffalo wing sauce
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees f (two hundred stages c).
2. integrate panko bread crumbs, italian-pro bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. pour buffalo wing sauce into a separate bowl.
three. coat fowl breast portions on each aspects with the buffalo sauce then calmly coat with bread crumb mixture. lay pieces flat on a baking sheet.
four. bake in the preheated oven until now not crimson in the center, juices run clean, and fowl has reached desired crispiness, approximately 20 minutes. an instantaneous-study thermometer inserted into the center have to study as a minimum 165 stages f (74 degrees c).